Thinking about creating a book that will bring important results to your business, nonprofit, brand or career?
Half done with one and not sure which decisions and tasks to address (and in what order) to make it a success?
Already finished your book but not yet seeing the business results you’d hoped for?
Wherever you are on this spectrum, you’ve come to the right place.
Executive Authors brings multi-industry business savvy and expertise about company growth strategies, expert strategic planning and project management skills plus extensive publishing industry know-how to executives who want to create a book that will be their ultimate marketing tool.
If you’re like most executives, entrepreneurs and experts (professionals too), it’s unthinkable to start a project as specialized and complex as a business book without an expert guide. You don’t know the pros and cons or multiplicity of options for getting your book done, and you lack the required knowledge about how to make it generate a solid ROI for your business.
That’s where we come in.
As founder of the company, I’m an executive author expert, strategist and coach for business book authors seeking notable business results from their book — a publishing consultant with extensive knowledge about creating a game-changing synergy between your book and your business.
My expertise is in helping you create a business- and brand-building book that also:
• Establishes you as a thought leader and go-to expert.
• Spawns new communities of clients, prospects and fans.
• Leads to exciting new invitations and opportunities.
• Facilitates your attracting high-profile media coverage.
• Brings honors and prestigious appointments.
• Makes you a celebrity within your industry.
Perhaps best of all, your book can become the launchpad or centerpiece of numerous new products, programs, services and revenue streams — many of which can generate passive income for years.
Our services strategically guide, advise, shape, plan and manage your book project’s 100+ decisions, choices and tasks. We also assemble an expert team and make your book and business leverage each other to deliver your desired business results.
Only recently have business book authors had access to a publishing expert who knows how to generate remarkable results for your business.
Executive authors need more than the typical book coach or publishing expert whose world is all about generating bookstore shelf space, bestseller status, top-tier book reviews and media interviews.
Shop around. You’ll see how hard it is to find a business book expert with the background that’s necessary to create a book that will catapult you head and shoulders above your competition.
Note the qualifications that put Executive Authors in a unique position to do just that compared to the others who serve business book authors:
• Broad business knowledge about how to make a given business work in tandem with a book so the two are a powerful force for results (i.e., knowing how to shape both your business and book to generate your desired results).
• Multi-industry expertise about what prompts company growth, how long certain results take to generate, the investment required and the often-convoluted path to some desired outcomes.
• Three decades of advising and creating multi-faceted strategic marketing plans for hundreds of major companies (including Apple, Hewlett-Packard, McKesson and Portland General) in numerous industries about how to get noticed and become admired by target audiences.
• Firsthand experience as a successful executive author and publishing industry insider who thoroughly understands both the industry’s legacy protocols and the complex and evolving opportunities that newly exist due to the current industry revolution that’s changing virtually everything.
Want to learn more?
Contact me … and let’s talk about the book and business results that can transform your future.