Looking for an energetic, dynamic podcast, webinar or writers’/author’s conference speaker who oozes actionable information?
If your audience is coaches, consultants, solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, CEOs, executives, experts, business owners, nonprofit heads, doctors, lawyers, financial planners or other professionals who are — or should be — thinking about creating a book to build their business or brand, these topics drawn from my expertise will enhance their success big-time:
• 30 powerhouse results a book can create for a business or brand.
• How to decide what kind of game-changing book to create (or getting started, or the four foundational decisions essential for desired growth outcomes) — some or all of our 18-step process (the workbook offered at the right contains this content).
• 22 quick and easy (free and nearly free) ways to pre-publicize your book before you start writing so it’s delivering important business results while you write.
• 28 of the very best national nonfiction book awards executive authors can apply for to boost visibility, status and book sales.
• 20 (or more) income streams to create from your book to kick your business into high gear (from our collection of over 200).
• How the nature of your business must determine the nature of your book (i.e., the unique book characteristics required by: a regional vs national business, building a consulting business vs a speaking empire, a goal of attracting new clients in a current market vs. entering a new one, etc.).
• As the leading expert about the 700+ book types that build a business and a brand, I can speak about dozens of subsets of the 700, such as any of the 111 types of how-to books or the 222 types of fast-track books that often require less writing than the typical business-building book. The workbook offered at the right describes 77 of the 700+ (including two dozen of the fast-track types), if you’d like to take a look.
To hear me in action, check out some of my podcast appearances:
SkillBites Episode 4: Carol Abrahamson — A packed hour covers 50 free ways to leverage a book to grow your business, nonprofit, career or brand; 4 essential steps to start your business-building book and various proven types of business books. Listeners can access one of Carol’s new PDFs about starting a business-building book.
Skillbites host Judy Weintraub says near the end, “You have helped our listeners greatly . . . I love some of your ideas and all of your wonderful advice.”
Annie Jennings PR EliteWire Experts: Carol Abrahamson — The Book Coach Every Author With A Business Needs — In 8 minutes, learn how essential it is to have on your business-building-book team a publishing advisor who knows as much about the dynamics and requirements of business and growth in your industry as they know about publishing, if you’re hoping for remarkable business results.
Nonfiction Authors Association — 21 Free (and Nearly Free) Ways to Pre-Publicize Your Business-Building Book and Start Receiving Desired Growth Results Before It’s Even Written — a 30-minute teleseminar about getting the business results you seek from your book before you start writing it.
I’d be thrilled to be part of your podcast, contribute to a panel discussion or create and deliver a presentation to your group.